Meetings & Events
With over 15,000 square feet of renovated function space and more than 250 guest rooms, Valley River Inn provides a celebrated setting for Eugene meetings and events. Host your next conference, meeting, banquet, or convention along the Willamette River, and experience the essence of classic Northwestern hospitality and charm.
As a classic-favorite Eugene, Oregon conference center and wedding site since 1973, our sunlight-filled ballrooms and boardrooms offer a compelling natural atmosphere, designed to soothe and inspire your guests. Rely on us to create a distinctive environment for your meeting or special event.
Choose from our versatile meeting facilities, including:
- 15,000 square feet of event space, with natural light, high ceilings, and river views, accommodating 10 to 600 guests for meeting and social occasions
- Willamette Ballroom, featuring 6,113 square feet of space, divisible into three separate breakouts, including 1,900-square-foot pre-function area with built-in bar
- Columbia Ballroom, with 3,276 square feet of space, divisible into three separate breakouts, including 1,200-square-foot pre-function area with access to outdoor patio and landscaped courtyard
- McKenzie Ballroom, featuring 3,475 square feet of space, divisible into two separate breakout rooms
- Rogue Room, with 900 square feet of space and 180-degree view of the river and surrounding landscape
- Umpqua Room, featuring 660 square feet of space and a scenic view of the river
- Alsea / Siuslaw / Santiam Rooms, three additional meeting facilities, each featuring 330 square feet of space