Treat yourself to one of the most time-honored, respected, and best Eugene, Oregon hotels. From its versatile event space to its award-winning restaurant, Valley River Inn offers Northwest hospitality at its best, with signature Northwest Coast charm. Gaze out across the Willamette River, Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards from your own private balcony or patio.
Enjoy our large seasonal outdoor swimming pool and indoor whirlpool; open 10am-10pm and heated during the warmer months, as well as our fitness facility; open 24hrs for your convenience and enjoyment.
Valley River Inn is revered for 40 years of rich history as Eugene's beloved hotel, delivering authentic and genuinely warm Pacific Northwest hospitality by tenured, passionate associates. Inspired by the natural beauty of a stunning riverfront location, Valley River Inn is renowned for an exceptionally personalized guest experience and as the premiere hotel for meetings and events, leisure getaways and the place to celebrate all of life's special occasions.
- 257 spacious guestrooms and suites, with patios or balconies, featuring garden, pool, or river views
- Hotel is located near several Eugene, OR colleges, most notable University of Oregon (3.5 mi)
- Award-winning restaurant, SweetWaters on the River, featuring innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting
- 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including three ballrooms and four river-view boardrooms, accommodating 10 to 600 guests
- 24 hour gift shop in the lobby with beverages, hot coffee, snacks, tea forte, and gifts
- Recreational facilities, including outdoor pool, fitness room, and indoor whirlpool
- Hourly bike rental available from the front desk
- An abundance of nearby recreation, including golfing, tennis, fishing, white-water rafting, winery tours and hiking and biking on the Ruth Bascom Riverbank Path System and Pre's Trail