Amenities & Services
Valley River Inn is a newly renovated hotel in Eugene, Oregon that offers resort-style lodging with upscale amenities to match. Enjoy a glass of Oregon wine or a Eugene local microbrew at the award-winning SweetWaters on the River, serving innovative Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting. Or stroll through our lush gardens to the banks of the Willamette River, where you can explore 12 miles of riverside cycling and jogging paths or raft down your choice of rivers.
Providing charming Eugene, Oregon lodging with unsurpassed comfort, our luxurious accommodations and amenities include:
- Award-winning Sweet Waters on the River, featuring innovative Northwest cuisine and riverfront views
- Riverfront Covered Deck at Sweet Waters on the River. Enjoy Eugene Oregon's ONLY covered riverfront deck, open every day March - October
- Proudly serving espresso from Cycle Town Coffee Roasters, a local company from Portland, OR
- 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including three ballrooms and four boardrooms with magnificent views of the river
- Hosted concierge floor, with private lounge, extended continental breakfast, evening cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, with expansive sundeck
- Indoor whirlpool and sauna
- Chef's Garden, homegrown vegetables and herbs used in our restaurant
- Fitness center, featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Twelve miles of paved cycling / running paths, located directly outside our doors
- Valley River Center in Eugene Oregon, adjacent to the hotel, featuring more than 140 stores
- Nearby leisure activities, including bicycling, golfing, tennis, fishing, white-water rafting, local breweries and winery tours
- RiverWalk Bakery, featuring cakes, breakfast breads, scones, muffins, and other pastries for any occasion, big or small.