ReImagine... Valley River Inn
Valley River Inn... Original, Refined, ReImagined
Celebrate the vibrancy and contemporary edge of the new Valley River Inn. A sentimental favorite since 1973, this iconic destination is undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation. All guestrooms and suites, Sweetwater's Restaurant and the RiverWalk Bakery, meeting and banquet space, and the lobby will be unveiled with a contemporary charm. Inspired by a connection with nature and the serene setting along the Willamette River the designers have integrated organic textures, natural colors and patterns, a variety of wood tones, decorative glass panels, enhanced lighting, and distinctive décor that reflects the natural and lively spirit of Eugene. Continuing to serve families, couples, meeting attendees, sporting fans, athletes, dignitaries, University of Oregon students and alumni, and those celebrating life's special occasions for years to come.
- Designed as an extension of the outdoors, the guestrooms feature richly textured furniture, colorful fabrics, and finishes that will engage your senses. Bring the outdoors in by opening your deck or patio sliding door.
- Experience plush bedding, and custom headboard design
- Attention to detail including carpet patterns that mimic the river current, accent wall covering, whimsical art, and improved lighting will set the tone for a relaxing and memorable stay.
- Improved bath and vanity area with marble countertops and decorative bright light fixtures and makeup mirrors
- 37" LCD flat screen TV, complimentary wifi and dataports, in-room coffee/tea
- Honoring its past history and reminiscent of the areas timber industry, guests are greeted in the lobby by magnificent iron chandelier and a custom saw blade
- The lobby features a fireplace surrounded by original brick, natural wood trim, and custom hearth cushion.
- Whether meeting a colleague, recharging a laptop or smart phone, reading, or reconnecting with a loved one, the lobby encourages connection with clustered intimate gathering spaces.
Sweetwater's Restaurant/RiverWalk Bakery
- Embracing improved views of the pristine Willamette River, Sweetwater's new furnishings, ambient lighting, inviting intimate seating areas, and a communal table will set the stage for a more comfortable dining experience.
- Sweetwater's Lounge will feature new furnishings, two 52" screen TV's, new lighting, and a communal table with seating for 8 perfect for individual dining or with a group of family and friends.