Valley River Inn is the employer of choice for 40 years! We invite you to join our team of passionate and tenured associates:
Valley River Inn is committed to our associates by providing consistent training and communication while encouraging teamwork, balance and a sense of empowerment.
We are equally committed to continuously improving the delivery of quality products, exceptional service, and unique experiences while supporting and sustaining our local community.
By fulfilling these commitments with integrity, it is our belief that we will exceed our company's performance goals and our guest's expectations. This will position Valley River Inn as the "soul" destination in the Willamette Valley.
To check on open positions and apply, please visit us online and follow the instructions below:
- 1. Visit the Destination Hotel & Resorts Careers page.
- 2. Select "Search Openings".
- 3. Under "Properties" select "Valley River Inn" and scroll down and select the "Search" button.
- 4. Under "Search Results" select the position(s) you wish to apply for and "View Job(s)".
- 5. At the "Job Details" screen, read the position description. If you are interested in applying, Select "Let the Journey Begin" and follow the prompts for submitting your application & resume information one step at a time as it guides you to do.
- 6. Once you have successfully completed the online application process, an email receipt will be sent to the email address you provide. You will have established a login and password. Do not forget it as you can apply again without having to go through the entire process each time you apply. You will be required to answer pre-screen questions for each separate position.
Background checks are conducted for all new associates. Valley River Inn is an equal opportunity employer.
For all other inquiries, you may email Dustin White, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org