Valentine's Day Ideas: A Little Extra Help from Valley River Inn
Every year Valentine’s Day is one of those days that sneaks up on you. All of a sudden it’s February 13th and you are stuck with no plan and no ideas for romance in Eugene. Here at Valley River Inn we have your back with a few simple quick Valentine’s Day Romance ideas.
Valentine’s Day Sugar Hand Scrub
- Dish soap (prefer Olay Hand Renewal Dawn Soap)
- Dash of mulling spice (optional but adds yummy smell)
- Red food coloring
- Canning jars or fancy jar you have around
Fill your jar ¾ of the way to the top with, and then pour it into a standard mixing bowl. Add the hand soap till you achieve the consistency of the scrub you prefer. Some like their hand scrub very dry, others prefer wet. If you are unsure make it somewhere in the middle. Then add 3 drops of food coloring to make it pretty in pink.
If you are looking for an additional surprise for your sweetheart check out our Valentine's Day Romance, which continues through February 17th.
This limited availability package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations for 2 in a Deluxe Room
- Bottle of Champagne & Chocolate Strawberries Delivered to Your Room
- An Appetizer in SweetWaters on the River
- A $75 Credit in SweetWaters on the River for a Candlelit Dinner for 2
- Breakfast for 2 in SweetWaters on the River
Call 1-800-543-8266 or click here to book now!